Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Publix Sale on Weight Watchers Approved Products

Are you looking for quick, delicious options to help you get back into a healthy routine?


Did you make a new years resolution to lose weight?  How are you doing with that so far?  I did make that resolution and so far I am keeping it.  I haven't lost any weight yet but I am eating healthy and exercising so I know it's just a matter of time before these 10 pounds are gone.  Publix is my favorite grocery store.  I work across the street from a Publix so I go there nearly everyday on my lunch break.  From January 2-12th there are some terrific sales on Weight Watchers approved products.  The Progresso Light Soups are Buy 1 Get 1 Free, the Green Giant Frozen Vegetables are Buy 1 Get 1 Free, and the Yoplait yogurts are on sale 20 for $10.  You can sweeten the deal by using coupons with those store sale prices.


Luckily, this can be easy and convenient thanks to all the General Mills Weight Watchers-endorsed products.  So if you’re looking to lose weight or stay fit in 2014, we want you blog about delicious Weight Watchers-endorsed products and how they will fit into your plans for a new you this New Year!


You can find the coupons to pair with these sales below. Don't miss out on all the savings!

www.everydaysaver.com/publix


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

0 comments: