Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hulaburn DVD Review


I love to workout at home so when I saw the commercial for Hulaburn I had to get it.  I emailed the company and they were nice enough to send me a copy to review so I could share my findings with you my readers.  This morning I popped the DVD in and got started with this fun new workout.  I didn't put on shoes just got a big glass of water and hit play.

The DVD starts out with a warm-up and instructions for the basic moves.  The instructor Kahealani takes you through each of the moves slowly and demonstrates them.  She gets you moving and grooving right from the start.  After we go through the moves one time slowly then we add the arms in.  The moves are simple and quite effective at getting that core stronger and more fit.

After you get the moves down then you are able to start the different phases.  There are four phases and then a cool-down.  This workout is a lot tougher than I expected it to be.  There are countless lunges and squats.  Each exercise is separated by the hulaburn signature moves.  I was sweating and had a hard time getting through to the end.  Even though it is difficult it's fun and I can't wait to do it again.  I know that I am going to be sore tomorrow.  I will take a day off tomorrow and then come back to this workout on Saturday.
Kahealani (ka-hey-a-loni) has created this special training style calling it a fusion between hula and contemporary fitness techniques.  It seems every workout concept out there has been created by men for men.  There are a few differences in men and women in case you haven't noticed!  Most notably hips!  What would it be like to combine those amazing hip movements from real authentic hula with a heart pumping workout?  The results have amazed even me. 

Right now you can get free shipping on your order with the code - freesusn this code will work from now until Saturday.

Just go to hulaburn.com and order use that code upon checkout to get free shipping.

You can also connect with them on facebook to read success stories and more reviews like mine https://www.facebook.com/pages/HulaBurn/147723642006812

0 comments: