The step-by-step candy bible for home candy-makers.
With hundreds of recipes for mouthwatering candies, chocolates, pralines, crèmes, fudges, toffee, holiday treats and no-bake cookies, this candy cookbook covers the traditional to the exotic.
Complete with easy-to-follow instructions and 75 step-by-step photos, this is a treasure trove of information and inspiring recipes. Although many are intimidated at the thought of making candies at home, Jane Sharrock shows how to master a few basic principles that every candy maker should know. She makes it easy to produce delicious goodies in the home kitchen.
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Candies, Brittles, Toffees, Old-Fashioned Hard Candies, Caramels, Clusters, Patties and Pralines, Divinities, Nougats and Similar Candies, Old-Fashioned Candy Rolls
Make Mine Fudge
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudges, Marshmallow and Marshmallow-Crème Chocolate Fudges, Other Chocolate Fudges, Penuches
- Balls and Shaped Candies, Chocolate-Coated Candies, Fondants
- Candied and Spiced Nuts, Popcorn Candies, Fruit Candies
Short and Sweet
- Simple Barks, Speedy Candy Rolls, Candies in Short Order
With its Candy Cooking Guide, charts, candy glossary and problems/solution section, this terrific new cookbook answers virtually every question or concern a home chef may have, truly creating the go-to candy bible.
Please stop by Robert Rose, Inc. and check out all their books!