Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cascadian Farms Health and Wellness Event at Publix


Cascadian Farms as always put a lot of care into their products and they are always so tasty.  Their products are also Organic and have been since 1972.  I received a gift pack of the chewy chocolate chip granola bars and the fruit and nut cereal.  I also got a publix gift card to shop for more of the Cascadian Farms products during the sale.

I ran to Publix and found that they have these products on a sale for 2 for $5.00.  I have been working on eating healthier and Cascadian has a large variety of products that fit with my new healthy lifestyle.  

As you can see its a fantastic time to give healthy Cascadian Farms products a try.   Everything that I have tried so far is delicious.

I really like the Fruit and Nut cereal.  I like it hot or cold.  It's delicious.  The Fruit and Nut Cereal is made with organic whole grain, crisp rice, raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds and cranberries.

Here's a list of the current sale at Publix and some matching coupons you can use.

Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal or Granola or Granola Bars, Assorted Varieties, 7.1 to 16 oz, 2/$5
-$0.75/1 any Cascadian Farm product
-$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product, any - 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 3/29/2014)
-$0.85/1 Cascadian Farm Product
-$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product, Any - Weight Watchers, November/December 2013 (exp 7/12/2014)
-$1/2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Bars, Granola, or Frozen Items 7.1 to 16 oz Healthy Savings Publix Coupon (exp 2/15)


Full Disclosure:  I received a gift pack from General Mills and Plateful Co-Op so that I can review the products.  The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: