Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees - No Way That's Frozen! #PlatefullCoOp


It's hot here in Florida.  In the summer we rarely use our oven.  We like to use the stovetop and microwave whenever possible to keep from heating up the house.  There are several new Old El Paso frozen entrees that make dinner easy and fun!  I am a member of Platefull CoOp and they sent me some coupons to try these new entrees out and tell you about them.
I got the Shredded Beef Burritos, Chicken Quesadillas, Steak Fajitas, and the Steak Quesadillas.  We really enjoyed all of these that we tried.  I will pick more up next time I am at the grocery store.  They are delicious.  I love how easy to cook and how great they taste.


Disclosure:

The information, products and Old El Paso gift pack were provided by Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark.

0 comments: