Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jessica Smith's Barre Fitness DVD Review

Barre Fitness DVD


3 Ballet-Inspired workouts that will sculpt, slim and stretch your entire body.  Each workout is only 20 minutes but don't let that fool you.  Jessica Smith is tough.  She is a terrific instructor.  her cues and directions are easy to follow.

The first workout is the Cardio Ballet.  This is a quiet 20 minute routine.  You will be burning calories with the grace of a ballerina.  This fat burning, ballet inspired sessions works up a surprising sweat in a very small amount of space.  No equipment is required for this workout.

Next on the DVD is the Barre Burn.  This one is also just 20 minutes.  During this routine you will life, shape and define your entire body with a cardio sculpting barre workout.  You will need a sturdy chair and a set of light hand weights.  I use 5 pound dumbbells.  Jessica suggest 3 pounds.  I have been able to complete the entire workout using the 5 lb dumbbells.  I love her style and I really enjoy this workout.

Last is the 20 minute Floor Barre routine.  This workout is done entirely on the floor.  You will need a mat and a small soft ball.  I use a playground ball.  This is a total body conditioning routine.  I love it.  It is relaxing and it works all at the same time. 

I have done this DVD a few times now.  I love all three of the workouts.  I hope to continue using this DVD for years to come.  The barre workouts are hard and they work.

0 comments: