Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ellen Barrett Barefoot Cardio DVD Review




Ellen Barrett is one of my favorite fitness instructors.  I enjoy her technique and teaching style.  She is easy to follow and her voice is nice too!  She always tells you what she is going to do next before she does it.  I have wanted this DVD for quite sometime and when I got it to review I was so excited.  

Barefoot Cardio is a feel good fat burning workout and I love that it doesn't require shoes.  I have become accustomed to doing my morning workouts barefoot anyway.  I do not like putting on socks and shoes at 4 in the morning.  

The workout starts with a 6 minute warm-up.  Then you go into the step kick & balance series.  Next you do the happy feet/pony.  Giant step scissor series is next and then side tap foot out/in (which I love), next you do the reach/twist with wide stance on opposite leg.  Then the wrap twist.  Star arms series is next and then the heart lift and horse shoe series, and last but not least the cool down.  You will feel energized and ready to face the day when you have completed barefoot cardio.

This is a fun workout that is sure to get your heart rate up and your blood pumping.  I really enjoy it each time I decide to put it in the DVD player.  



0 comments: