Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blink: The Series - Breaking Branches Book Review

Blink: The Series - Breaking Branches


Review


Christia Cartwright believes in living life on the edge.  She uses alcohol as her weapon of choice.  She battles against visions of the nightmare that visits her every night when she closes her eyes.  Christia trails life in a blur.  When Michale Wellington enters her life she starts to discover some sense of normalcy.  He is a man with strong convictions and morals but he soon turns her life upside down.  A conflicted friendship soon buds into a loving romance as his deep feelings and want to cure Christia of her ghosts overwhelms his existence and the desire and need to be with her.  But, Michael too has ghosts that follow behind him and soon Christia finds herself entangled in a web of good versus evil.

I really found this book to be enjoyable.  I was captivated and had to keep reading to see what happened next.  Blink:  The Series - Breaking Branches is written well.  It is fun to read and I didn't want to put it down.  I really recommend this book and I am impressed with the author J. Kahele.  

Here's her bio from her website:

`
I am a mother of three daughters and live life via email.  I have recently been introduced to twitter and find it quite captivating.  I enjoy long walks and a good book to cuddle up to.  Writing is my addiction and believe it or not it helps me relax after a long day in the hustle and bustle of the nine to five job.

0 comments: