Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BarreAmped & BarreAmped Boot Camp DVD Review

Suzanne Bowen Fitness released 2 new DVDs.  They are BarreAmped and BarreAmped Boot Camp.  I was lucky enough to get them in the mail to review on my blog.  Fitness expert Suzanne Bowen, creator of Suzanne Bowen Fitness (#SBF) released these two new signature BarreAmped workouts on DVD.  BarreAmped is a proven, results oriented, body shaping barre program that is based on dance, Pilates, yoga and Bowen's classical Lotte Berk training.  BarreAmped is taught in over 50 studios worldwide with over 330 instructors certified to teach the program around the world.  Now with the help of her two trainers who provide the modifications on the DVD, Suzanne Bowen takes viewers through this results oriented program in the privacy of their own homes.

In BarreAmped (91 minutes, $19.99) viewers will experience Suzanne Bowen's motto #ShakeToChange as they follow her along in this powerful, focused program described as classic barre meets extreme results.  The DVD is divided into five segments that produce terrific results with low-impact, mind-body connecting moves.  Segments include: Introduction, Warm-Up, Light Weight Work, Thigh Work, Seat Work, Mat Work and Stretch.

This DVD is tough.  I haven't done the whole thing all together, but I have done two or three of the segments at a time.  I rarely have 90 minutes to devote to my workout all in one block of time.  I find this DVD to be very challenging.  I really do shake.  I can tell that it is bringing about some wonderful changes in my body too!  I am happy with this DVD and I love Suzanne Bowen.

BarreAmped BOOT CAMP (80 minutes, $19.99) kicks it up a notch with low impact interval fat blasters that have helped hundreds of people worldwide burn fat and lean out as Suzanne combines classic barre with low-impact non-punishing cardio intervals.  Segments include: Introduction, Warm-Up, Arm Work, Thigh Work, Seat Work, Core and Stretch.

I have done all but one of these segments in one workout.  It's tough.  I like every segment and have done them all separately and some together also.

In both DVDs, Suzanne leads viewers through the challenging, but doable workout segments that can be done by segment individually, mixed and matched, or done all together for one complete BarreAmped and/or BarreAmped Bootcamp fat blast to #shaketochange and be the best they can be #yourbestnotperfection.

Both DVDs include a bonus tutorial to help achieve safe and effective results quickly.  The DVDs are available at www.suzannebowenfitness.com and each DVD purchase includes a complimentary one-month trial membership to Suzanne Bowen Fitness (#SBF) for Suzanne's on-demand streaming workouts.

0 comments: