Thursday, March 6, 2014

Publix Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits


Being a member of Platefull Co-op is awesome.  They send me new products to try and share my opinion about with you.  The latest product I have had the pleasure of trying is the Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits.  They are delicious.  I have tried the honey and blueberry flavors so far.  I can't wait to try all the varieties they have to offer.  

I found some coupons you can print to take with you to Publix and save on all the Nature Valley products you want to get.  Just click here and print.

Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits combine a delicious crispy texture with the goodness of 100% natural whole grain oats.  Packed with 26 grams of whole grains per serving, they are sure to provide long lasting energy to help keep you going.

•Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits will be on sale at Publix for $1.99. Look for details in the Lucky Savings grocery story flyer available 3/1 – 3/21

Disclosure: The information and prize pack I received have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op


0 comments: