Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Billy Blanks: Bootcamp LIVE Kit Review

Billy Blanks:  Bootcamp LIVE Kit includes 2 workout DVDs and a set of Billy Bands.  The workout DVDs are Bootcamp Live and Cardio Sculpt.  I have had this kit since around Christmas and I have been doing the workouts about once a week since I got the kit.  I find these workouts to be difficult and effective.  I love how the bands work my body.  It truly is the perfect mix of cardio and resistance training to get you fit and healthy.  It's a fast paced workout that leaves you exhausted and energized all at the same time. 

Nothing is like Tae Bo for burning tons of calories with very little equipment.  If you are like me and haven't ever tried this popular workout, now is the time!  This Billy Blanks Tae Bo Live kit (retail price $29.98) includes everything you need do some major sweating in the comfort of your home:
  • Bootcamp Live DVD
  • Cardio Sculpt DVD
  • Set of Billy Bands


0 comments: