Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cathe Friedrich's Flex Train DVD Review

Flex Train is a non-stop, total body strength and toning workout that mixes metabolic training with high-rep strength training.  It uses minimal equipment to unleash your strength, endurance, and sculpted muscles.  I am certain that this will quickly become one of your favorite go-to workouts when you are looking to rev up your metabolism and build muscular strength and endurance in a creative, low-impact, high-energy way. 
 
This DVD includes a Warm Up - 7:14, the main Workout - 44.36, and the Stretch - 4:46 for a Total - 56:36 minutes.  There are three ways to listen to Party Rockin Step 1 Music!  Which is just another way that their DVDs give you more value for your money!  With their new Triple Tracks Audio they have added a third track of instrumental music.  So, you can listen to your Party Rockin Step 1 DVD in three different ways: Vocals only, Normal, and Instrumental music.  Triple Tracks Audio lets you enjoy your Cathe DVDs in different ways. 
 
This workout is difficult.  She uses hand weights, gliders, a long exercise band and a stretch band.  Also a mat for the ground work.  The dumbbells she uses are 8, 10 and 25 pounds.  I used 5 and 8 lbs.  I might get out the 15 pounders next time I do this workout.  I was drenched in sweat and out of breath.  I enjoy this workout.  I can't wait to do it again.  Cathe Friedrich is a terrific instructor and she does a wonderful job giving the cues.  I love the music too, it's motivational and keeps me moving at a fast pace.


0 comments: