Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Leslie: 30-Day Walk Off Kit Review

 
When I got the Leslie: 30-Day Walk Off Kit!  I couldn't wait to get started.  Leslie Sansone is my favorite walk at home instructor.  This kit gives you the tools you need to use the next 30 days to create new habits using this comprehensive kit that gives you a step-by-step guide to walk off the weight in just 30 days!  This kit includes three of Leslie's most effective DVDs ever with tons of different workout options.  Plus, Leslie takes away the guesswork by including a 30-Day Walk Calendar that outlines which walk to do on each of the 30 days for maximum results.

The Leslie: 30-Day Walk Off Kit includes a 4 Mile Power Walk DVD, 5 Mega Miles DVD, Walk It Off in 30 Days DVD, the Leslie Sansone 30 Day Simple Slim Down Meal Plan, the Leslie Sansone 30 Day Walk Calendar with 10 Favorite Recipes and a Dark Purple Band.




I enjoy each of these DVDs.  Walking with Leslie is a nice fun workout every time I put one of her DVDs in.  She doesn't disappoint.  She is fun and energetic.  She knows how to motivate me and get me hot and sweaty.  I enjoy this kit tremendously and look forward to my walks with Leslie and her crew.

0 comments: