Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nutrisystem Week 4 Update - 10 Pounds Lighter!

This is the first day of my second month of Nutrisystem.  I weighed in this morning at 10 pounds lighter than the day I started.  I am very happy with that number and I cannot wait to see where I am next week.  Nutrisystem works.  I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first, but after doing the plan for the past month, I can tell you that it works.  I feel so much more energetic.  I got up this morning at 4 am to do my workout.  I did an exercise dvd that lasted 50 minutes.  This is all very new to me.  A month ago I started this journey and now it has become habit for me.  I am so thankful to have been given this opportunity.

If you need to lose weight Nutrisystem is a great way to get the weight off and keep it off.  It teaches you portion control.  You learn to include fruits and vegetables in your diet which are so healthy for you.  I really do recommend this plan to anyone looking to lose weight.  I have a lot of weight to lose and it's coming off, week by week.  You can lose weight too, just give it a shot.  Believe me you will not regret the decision to take care of yourself.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

0 comments: