Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nutrisystem Week 2 Update - Lost Another 2 Pounds!!!

I have completed two full weeks of the Nutrisystem plan.  I am on the Success plan so I have a protein shake in the morning with my Nutrisystem breakfast.  This morning I had the vanilla shake and the maple/brown sugar oatmeal.  I love how full I feel with so few calories.  A few hours later I have my mid-morning snack of non fat yogurt.  I have been eating Publix non-fat yogurt but I am going to go for the greek yogurt next time I go shopping because it's got so much more protein.  I really have developed a habit of following the eating plan and logging my meals on their website.

After two weeks, I am pleased to announce that I am down 5 whole pounds.  I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks.  I lost 2 pounds this week.  This is a wonderful step in the right direction.  Losing slowly but surely is fine with me.  I feel better.  I jump out of the bed in the morning ready to go and I feel that I look better as well.  I have to take a before photo soon for comparison to the after photo I take when my journey is over.

I have always thought about trying Nutrisystem and now that I am a #NSNation blogger, I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime to get healthy and lose weight.  I really recommend this program to anyone looking to lose weight and feel better.  I have not tried a food that I did not like.  I am eating more fruits and veggies than ever before and I am drinking a lot of water.  I have started working out in the morning before work and walking on the weekends.  This is a lifestyle change for me and I will continue with the skills I have learned for life.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.

0 comments: