Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jeanette Jenkins Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt Review

I have a few other Jeanette Jenkins DVDs and I really do like her.  She is tough and quite effective.  I was super excited when Total Fitness DVDs sent me Jeanette Jenkins Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt to review.  I am a huge fan of Kelly Rowland and just look at those abs!  I really want abs like both of these ladies.  I have done this workout a few times now.  I have to admit that it is tough.  Tough is good.  Tough changes your body.  Jeanette Jenkins is easy to follow and gives clear instructions. 

This would be a nice gift for a friend or loved one this holiday season.  This workout is over an hour long.  It starts with a high energy warm-up and then gets more intense with fun and effective total body cardio exercises that will boost your metabolism.  Once you get that calorie burn going, Kelly and Jeanette motivate with moves from various methods of training.  Which include kickboxing, sports drills, weight training, yoga, pilates, ballet, calisthenics and even their own signature moves like Back Attack, Starfish to Toe Touch, Arabesque to Balance Stick, Long Lean and Toned and Ballerina Twisting Press!

This workout is sure to keep you entertained.  You will not get bored.  You will achieve results if you do this workout consistently.  They say that for best results you should do the workout in it's entirety 2-3 times a week in order to have shapely shoulders, defined legs, toned arms, a sculpted back, lifted booty and sexy abs. 

I have done several chapters when I am short on time or the whole workout when I have extra time.  This DVD includes the following:



Chapter Summary:
  1. Warm-up (6 Minutes)
  2. Metabolic Boost (5 Minutes)
  3. Total Body Blast (5 Minutes)
  4. Amazing Arms & Legs (5 Minutes)
  5. Bye Bye Love Handles (5 Minutes 30 seconds)
  6. Beautiful Back (5 Minutes)
  7. Booty Patrol (5 Minutes)
  8. Super Calorie Burner (5 Minutes)
  9. Long, Lean & Toned (7 Minutes)
  10. Abs, Butt & Thigh Blaster (7 Minutes)
  11. Ab Smash (7 Minutes)
  12. Lengthen & Meditation (7 Minutes)

0 comments: