Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free Graze Box

Free Graze Box
 
Found this in the Cosmoplitan Magazine.  You will have to put in a credit card but you can cancel at any time before the next delivery and you won't be charged anything. 

The code just worked for me and it's: L7KDV5MDP

http://www.graze.com/us


Here's some info from their website:


Where can my boxes be delivered?
Currently, graze boxes can only be shipped to US addresses, including P.O. Boxes, within the lower 48 states.
For the time being, graze does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, APOs, FPOs, or US Territory addresses.
We’ve only just launched in the US and are working very hard to expand the areas we can deliver to.  Keep an eye on our website for changes in the future!
How much does delivery cost?
The good news is that delivery is always FREE.
Do I need to sign up for regular deliveries?
You’ll need to order a box to come every two weeks when you sign up, but you can change this after you sign up on your deliveries page to get a box every 4 weeks or, in certain areas of the country, every week.
When can I expect my first box?
It takes us a bit of time to prepare and pick your graze box since every box is personalized for you—as soon as it’s ready, we mail it out. You can expect your first one to arrive around 10 days after you join graze.
How often will my boxes come?
When you join graze, you’ll sign up to receive a box every two weeks. We also offer the option of getting your box every four weeks (monthly) and, in certain areas of the country, every week. Boxes can be delivered every day of the year the USPS delivers mail.
Do I need to be in and sign for my box?
No, graze boxes are sent by USPS so they do not require a signature. 
Will my boxes fit into my mailbox?
Yes. We've designed our boxes so that they will fit in most standard mailboxes.
What do I do if my box hasn't arrived?
We always pack and ship your boxes in plenty of time to get to you every time. Because we send all your boxes via USPS however, occasionally they may be held up. If it’s well over due, you can let us know here.

0 comments: