Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Lost 82 Pounds In 38 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

Another week on Nutrisystem and this week I lost 2 more pounds!  I am ecstatic.  Losing weight feels amazing.  I feel confident and strong and energetic.  I can't believe that I have made it this far.  I am lower than my original goal weight but I am still overweight so I will continue to lose until I get to my true goal weight which will be on the lower end of the height weight chart for my height.  I want to be thin for once in my life and I truly believe that Nutrisystem will turn my dream into a reality.

I have steadily lost weight since I began back on 12/29/11.  I have lost 82 pounds in 38 weeks.  Which is amazing!  These results show that Nutrisystem works.  There is no reason why you shouldn't sign up and get started today!  The sooner you start, the sooner you could be at your goal weight.

With Nutrisystem it truly is easy.  They have the meals planned out for you.  You choose what you are going to eat for each meal and then follow through with the plan and watch the weight come off. 

I have been consistently working out and eating the plan.  I really haven't strayed from it much at all.  Occasionally I will have something like a sip of coke or some cream in my coffee but other than that I am so good about what I eat these days.  This is a plan that is reasonable.  I am not starving and I do not feel deprived.  I am able to have chocolate everyday if that's what I choose to do.  I am so happy Nutrisystem chose me to be in their nation of bloggers and I hope that you will join our Nutrisystem family if you are ready to lose weight!


 Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: