Monday, September 10, 2012

I Lost 77 Pounds in 36 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation


I am so excited to report another pound lost this past week.  That's a total of 77 pounds in 36 weeks on Nutrisystem. I decided maybe I needed to exercise a little more so that is probably what is getting the weight off again.  Losing weight is fun and easy with this program.

I couldn't be more proud of myself.  I am doing this and I am going to reach my goal.  It is just a matter of time until I will be skinny for the first time in a long time.  I love the way that I feel.  I have energy and I am so happy too!  

Nutrisystem rocks!  I really wish everyone who wants to lose weight will give it a try.  It's true that it works.  Believe me!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: