Monday, September 24, 2012

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktail Review #SSCheers

Recently I was given the opportunity to try Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails.  I am a member of She Speaks and they sent me these to review for my blog.  I am not a big drinker but occasionally I do like to sip on a cocktail.  I remember drinking a lot of Arbor Mist in my college days.  They offer nice wine coolers.  The new frozen wine cocktails are amazing.  They are so easy to freeze and enjoy.  I really enjoyed all four flavors.

My favorite is the Merlot Blackberry.  I received three flavors to try and I really liked all three.  The flavors I tried are Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel, White Pear Pinot Grigio.  I would love to serve these at our next barbeque.  Each pouch is big enough for two glasses.  So you can have two glasses or you can share.  I shared with my husband and he liked these too!  I know that my friends will really enjoy these as much as I did.  I can't wait to get to the store and get some more.

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails are super easy, just freeze and serve. No mixing, ice or blenders.

I received Arbor Mist Wines to sample through She Speaks. Opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: