Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I lost 76 Pounds in 35 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

As you can tell from the title of this blog post, I didn't lose any weight this week.  That's okay, I didn't gain any either.  I am energized and ready to start a new week on my Nutrisystem program.  Last time I had a week without a loss I was disappointed but this time I am okay with it.  I took a picture of myself in that dress again last night just to show myself how far I have come.

I have lost a lot of weight and I am looking so wonderful.  How could I be upset that I didn't lose any weight this week?  I am a new person thanks to Nutrisystem and I love it!  I still want to lose 24 more pounds before I reach my goal and with Nutrisystem I know that I can do that. 

I will continue to follow the plan.  I will exercise and I will eat right.  I will lose more weight.  I am so happy to be a part of the Nutrisystem nation of bloggers and I am ready to lose more weight this coming week.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.



0 comments: