Monday, October 7, 2013

Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno DVD Review

Yoga Inferno is the latest from the #1 fitness celebrity, Jillian Michaels.  The DVD contains two unique 30-minute multi-level workouts.  Each vigorous workout focuses on yoga flow as well as burning both calories and fat by using Jillian's unique style of training.

DVD INCLUDES:

Workout 1 (30 min)
Use body weight along with 30-second cardio power intervals interspersed throughout the workout to keep the heart rate elevated for calorie burning, core power and toning.

Workout 2 (30min)
Incorporates the use of light weights - melding traditional resistance moves such as rows, biceps curls and squats with classic yoga postures for a dynamic and challenging practice.

I am not typically a yoga fan.  This is one of the few yoga workout DVDs that I love and will actually continue using on a regular basis.  Lately I find it hard to find time to do more than a 30 minute workout so I like to get an intense workout in that 30 minutes that I have to get sweaty.  Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno does the trick.  I have sweat dripping and feel amazingly invigorated when I am finished with both of these workouts.  Workout 1 is very tough and I enjoy every minute of it.  Workout 2 is my favorite.  I love that Jillian has incorporated light weights and traditional resistance moves with the classic yoga postures.  Both workouts 1 & 2 are challenging and fun. I really recommend this DVD to everyone who enjoys working out at home and wants to get in shape and stay in shape.  

My favorite moves in workout 1 are the standing mountain and cat-cow balance.  She does this one legged mountain climber that is more advanced than I am for now but I know that with time I will work up to it and it's going to be so effective.  Workout 2 carves and chisels muscles to perfection.  Jillian always motivates me and helps me to finish the workout even when it gets tough.  I love this DVD and can't wait to do a workout from it again very soon!




Total Fitness DVDs has so many workouts to choose from.  The website has reviews from actual customers which I always find to be helpful.  I love their customer service.  Ordering from Total Fitness DVDs is always fun and easy.

0 comments: