Saturday, April 13, 2013

Simplehuman's New Lighted Sensor Makeup Vanity Mirror Review

I am a member of ModernMom and I was lucky enough to be selected to review the new Simplehuman Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror.  Before this mirror arrived I had never had a lighted vanity mirror.  I had no idea what I have been missing!  You will see things on your face that you have never seen before.  Maybe you don't want to see them, but once you are able to see them you can do what is necessary to fix them.  I found a lot of big pores filled with dirt and some stray hairs that needed to be plucked.  I am happy to be able to groom myself better and apply my makeup too!

Let me tell you that this mirror is amazing!  The mirror comes with a USB type adapter to charge the light with.  You plug in until it's charged and then you can use it without the plug until it's time to charge it again.  The mirror has a sensor that knows when you are in front of it and the light will automatically come on when you sit down in front of the mirror.  The mirror magnifies 5x which is a lot.  Its tru-lux light system simulates natural sunlight, which allows you to see full color variation.  This ensures that you'll know when your makeup is color-correct and flawless.  After many years of regular use their long lasting LEDs will not burn out or diminish like traditional bulbs or fluorescent lighting.  You can see your entire face at once in the large mirror.


I am in love with this mirror.  Once you get the lighted magnified vanity mirror there is no going back.  Like I said I haven't ever owned one before but I have used these at friends houses and this one is by far the best that I have ever seen.  I really enjoy that it's virtually cordless since you only have to plug it in when it's charging.  I absolutely love that the light is just like sunlight.  It's really cool that it senses when you are in front of it too!  I can't stop talking about my new toy.  I love it so much!  I highly recommend this mirror.  Every woman should get this mirror.  It's a wonderful gift too!  I am so grateful to have been chosen to test this mirror.  I love it!

You can enter to win one of 20 mirrors here http://contests.modernmom.com/simplehuman/.

Good Luck!

0 comments: