Monday, April 8, 2013

Jessica Smith's Walking for Weight Loss DVD Review



I love workout DVDs.  Collage Video is an amazing company that sells workout DVDs.  Collage video has amazing customer service and the selection rocks too!  I highly recommend you ordering from them next time you are looking to get some fitness DVDs.

Collage Video was kind enough to send me Jessica Smith's Walking for Weight Loss DVD to review.  I have one other Jessica Smith workout, it's called Thin In 10.  This one is different than that but I knew I would like Jessica because I like her in the other workout DVD that I already own. 

This DVD has two thirty minute walks on it.  The High Energy Walk and the Power Walk.  They are in Miami working out outside on the sand.  The music is upbeat and fun.  I really enjoyed this workout DVD.  I did both walks the first time I played the DVD.  I had an hour to workout that morning so I decided to just go for it.  It was a nice routine.  I really enjoyed the power walk.  My favorite of the two is the power walk. 

I didn't feel the high energy walk was challenging enough for me.  It left me wanting more!  Which is a good thing because I am at a better fitness level than I was when I started my fitness journey.  Jessica Smith started her journey 40 pounds overweight.  I am always encouraged by the fact that the trainer knows my struggles with weight.  She knows what it's like to be out of shape.  She is a wonderful instructor.  I really enjoy her style.

If you like walking workouts and you are ready to try something different, give this one a try.  You won't regret it.  Jessica incorporates lots of arm movements into her workout, which is great for a full body workout.

0 comments: