Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Brooke Burke 30 Day Slim Down DVD Review

Instructor's name: Brooke Burke Type of Workout:  Aerobics & Toning
Fitness Level: Intermediate
Equipment Needed: Hand Weights
Total Running Time:  60 Minutes
Release Date: 2013

Region: 1 (USA & Canada)

Get in, get fit and get back to your busy life! As a 40-something mother of four, wife, TV personality and entrepreneur, Brooke Burke knows how precious time can be. That’s why she created a 30-day fitness program that is a comprehensive fat-burning, muscle-building system to help you further your goals. Join Brooke for this fun and easy-to-follow workout that will help you slim down and feel your best. Commit to just 30 minutes a day and you will burn, sweat and work toward total body results!
“Commit to 30-days and I’m going to help you get into the best shape of your life!” – Brooke Burke


Total Fitness DVDs sent me a copy of Brooke Burke's 30 Day Slim Down to review.  I have had this DVD for almost a month now and I have been doing it about twice a week since I got it.  There are two different 30 minute workouts.  Brooke suggests doing the cardio workout one day and then the tone and sculpt workout the next.  Rotate back and forth for 30 days to get the full effect.  I like to switch up my workouts so I haven't done that but I can tell you that if you do that you will see your body changing. 

Brooke Burke is an excellent instructor.  She demonstrates the move and then does it with the group of ladies on the DVD and with you the one watching the DVD.  She sweats and breathes heavy right along with us.  She is super fit and tiny but you can tell that she is working hard just like I am.  I really enjoy her motivational talks and her instructional style.  She is one of my favorites and this is the first time I have done one of her workouts.  She immediately became one of my favorites.  Brooke Burke is a mother of four so we know that if she can do it anyone can do it.  I know that if I can do it, anyone can do it.

I highly recommend the 30 Day Slim Down.  The sooner you get it and get started the sooner you can be slim and toned and fit!

0 comments: