Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disney Shake it Up 1 < 3 Dance Album Review

Track Listings

1. Contagious Love (Zendaya and Bella Thorne)
2. This Is My Dance Floor (Bella Thorne and Zendaya)
3. Beat of My Drum (Zendaya)
4. Blow the System (Bella Thorne)
5. Afterparty (Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine)
6. Holla at the DJ (The DJ Mike D Remix) (Coco Jones)
7. These Boots Are Made for Walkin (Olivia Holt)
8. Sharp as a Razor (McClain Sisters)
9. Future Sounds Like Us (Dove Cameron)
10. I Can Do Better (Young LA)
11. Shake It Up Theme Song (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) (Selena Gomez)
12. We're Dancing (Alex Ghenea 3.0 Remix) (Bridgit Mendler)


I was lucky enough to get a copy of this album to review.  We have been playing it and dancing since we got it.  I love to dance and this is fun music to dance to.  I really like track number 6 Holla at the DJ.


0 comments: