Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Lost 68 Pounds in 30 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

Week 30 is complete and I lost another 2 pounds for a total of 68 pounds!  I am doing the happy dance.  I am a new woman.  I still have quite a bit to go, but I am going to make it to goal and keep this weight off forever.  I have a few new foods that I tried this past week that I absolutely love!  My favorite dessert is the Red Velvet Whoopie Pie.  It is so sweet and does not taste like it's diet food at all.

 
Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
Get ready to whoop it up as we roll out the red carpet for our Red Velvet Whoopie Pie! It tastes just as sinful as it sounds with its sweet, cream cheese-filled center bursting from between two magnificently moist layers of red velvet cake. Now, you can enjoy the taste of this classic dessert without feeling like you've deserted your weight loss program, too.


Nutrisystem works and it's a plan that will take you into maintenance. 


I can send you $30 buddy bucks too so you can save on your first Nutrisystem order.  Just send me an email at susansmoaks@gmail.com and I will send them right away so you can get started soon!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.



0 comments: