Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 27 Update 60 Pounds Lost #NSNation

This is the first week since I began Nutrisystem that I didn't have a weight loss at all.  I was very disappointed when I stepped on the scale but I have to put it in perspective.  I have lost more than the 1-2 pounds per week that Nutrisystem says I will lose on the program.  I am down 60 pounds since I began back on 12/29/11.  This is amazing feat and I am not going to let a week with no loss get me down. 

I have stepped up my exercise and possibly I am retaining water right now which could be the reason that I didn't lose this week.  I know that I haven't eaten off the plan and that with the amount of calories I am consuming I will continue to lose weight at a steady pace until I get to my goal.  This is a marathon not a sprint and I am in it for the long run.

I am so happy that I started Nutrisystem back in December and I am looking forward to each and every new day that I have been given.  I feel great, look great and have a ton of energy.  This past weekend I walked for hours in almost 100 degree heat and I felt fine.  I drank a lot of water and didn't get weak or tired.  I could not have done this back when I started Nutrisystem.  

Please email me if you want to save $30 on your first order, I will send you Buddy Bucks right away.  Nutrisystem ROCKS!

 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.



0 comments: