Monday, July 16, 2012

I Lost 62 Pounds In 28 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

I just completed my 28th week on Nutrisystem.  When I weighed in for the week I was so happy to see that I have lost another two pounds for a total of 62 pounds since I started.  I am so proud of myself and I love Nutrisystem more and more each day.  I feel as though I can do anything.  I always knew that I could do it, but now I know what it takes to get the weight off and keep it off.


This is the easiest plan I have ever followed.  I am a very systematic person and Nutrisystem is perfect for me.  I have each day calculated down to each meal.  I am really happy that I started this journey and I am looking forward to completing it.  I feel as though by the year 2013 I will be at goal and then start to maintain.


Nutrisystem works, it's an amazing plan and you really should try it if you need to lose weight.  At first it was hard for me to understand how the same plan would work for me with a lot to lose that works for someone with just 20 or so pounds to lose.  But it does, it works for everyone.  Basically eating Nutrisystem puts you at the amount of calories you need for the body you are going to be.  I love how easy it is.  Everything is planned out for me and I just eat and lose.  It really is that simple.  I can send you $30 off your first order if you email me and let me know you are interested.  Believe me it works and you won't regret it.  


The sooner you start, the sooner you can be at your goal weight. 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.



0 comments: