Monday, July 2, 2012

60 Pounds Lost in 26 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation





I have lost 60 pounds in 26 weeks on Nutrisystem. This is such an amazing accomplishment for me.  I am over the moon with excitement.  I was so happy when I stepped on my new Ozeri scale and saw that I have lost a total of 60 pounds so far.  I am getting closer and closer to my ultimate goal.


Nutrisystem is fun to me.  I really enjoy the food and the whole routine of it.  Today I had the double chocolate muffin with a vanilla protein shake for breakfast.  Then I had fresh blueberries with cottage cheese for my morning snack.  Lunch was a salad and three cheese chicken pasta.  I love every bite.  


Nutrisystem works, you really should try it if you have weight to lose.  You can save $30 on your first order with buddy bucks.  Just send me an email or comment with your email address and I will send them to you right away.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: