Monday, July 23, 2012

I Lost 66 Pounds in 29 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

I just completed my 29th week on Nutrisystem.  This week I lost another 4 pounds!  I couldn't believe my eyes when I stepped on the scale to find out that this far along in the journey I dropped 4 pounds in one week!  A few weeks back I didn't lose a thing so this time I totally made up for it.  I am so glad that I kept on following the program and waited patiently for the weight to come off.


I know that the program works.  I just follow it and the weight will continue to come off.  This is the best I have ever done with being consistent on my diet and exercise for this long of a period of time.  This is just over 7 months and I can honestly say that I am following the plan 90% of the time which is a completely different lifestyle for me.


Before Nutrisystem I ate a lot of fast food and other per-packaged foods that were not good for me.  I rarely ate any fresh fruits or vegetables.  Now I have two fresh fruits a day and four servings for vegetables a day.  I am becoming a much healthier, thinner version of me.  Each day that goes by I am one day closer to reaching and maintaining my goal weight.


I have good news to report, I am no longer obese.  The BMI calculator shows me in the overweight category now and I am getting closer and closer to being in a normal weight range.  With Nutrisystem I know that I will achieve my goals and never be overweight again.


If you need to lose weight please consider Nutrisystem.  At first glance it may seem like a lot of money, but if you are like me, you spent as much as Nutrisystem costs on eating out for lunch alone.  I would spend $10-15 a day on lunch which is more than the cost of Nutrisystem.


I can send you $30 buddy bucks too so you can save on your first Nutrisystem order.  Just send me an email at susansmoaks@gmail.com and I will send them right away so you can get started soon!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.



0 comments: