Thursday, July 28, 2011

Betty Crocker 5-Minute Microwave Brownie Pan Review

Do you love brownies?  I do!  I love brownies but I hate heating up the house in the summer to bake them.  I just discovered the Betty Crocker Store sells a 5-Minute Microwave Brownie Pan

Now you can enjoy delicious brownies in five minutes! Use your favorite box mix or try the recipe that's included with the purchse of the pan and start from scratch. The Nordic Ware 5-minute Microwave Brownie Pan is freezer to microwave to table ready. It's oven safe to 400°. It's the perfect size pan to make brownies, cornbread or cake in your microwave. Yes, you really can bake in your microwave!



I'm going to have to get one of these pans.  My mom will want one too once she hears about it.  We live in Florida and it's too hot to heat up the oven every time we want fresh, hot brownies.  This is going to be a hit.  I'm so glad that I discovered this wonderful pan!