SAVORY SNACKS WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF GUILT. Baked Classics® popped potato and multigrain crisps are packed with flavor, not fat. These oh-so-satisfying crisps are made with all natural potatoes, whole grains and seasonings, then popped. The result? A snack that’s just what you’ve been craving and a healthy alternative that won’t leave your palate feeling the least bit deprived.
More taste. Less waist. Baked Classics have always been and will always be all natural:
- No cholesterol
- No trans fat
- no saturated fat
- no preservatives
- No MSG
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Kosher certified
- Gluten free
- Practical and satisfying portion sizes
BAKED CLASSICS® POTATO CRISPS
Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper: A spin on the well-known potato chip, this 110 calorie snack is the perfect marriage of salt and pepper.
Mesquite BBQ: Now, with 10% less sodium than the original barbecue and only 110 calories, this traditional flavor is sure to spark memories of your annual family cookout.
BAKED CLASSICS® MULTIGRAIN CRISPS
Vanilla Frosting: Creamy vanilla frosting with just the right amount of sweetness. Feel free to indulge without fear.
I received about 12 bags of these to try. They are a great mix of sweet and crunchy. I really enjoyed these chips. They are all natural. They have no cholesterol, no preservatives and no trans fat. Each bag contains only 110 calories. I shared these with my family and everyone was very pleased with the taste of these chips. If you would like to purchase these you can do so at amazon.com here.
I was not paid for this post. I received the chips to sample and review. The above opinions are mine.
Giveaway - 10 Baked Classics® Vanilla Frosting
You must be a public follower of my blog to enter. Leave your email in the comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile.
1. Go to their website and check out their products, come back here with a link to a product that you would like to try.
2. Follow me on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name.
3. Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name.
4. Like Baked Classics on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name.
5. Follow them on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name.
6. Email subscribers get another entry, just leave a comment that you are an email subscriber
You can enter up to six times. Giveaway ends on 7/19/11 at 7 PM EST. I will use random.org to select a winner. I will email the winner. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to the winning email with their shipping address. Prize will be shipped directly from the sponsor.
Winner selected and emailed. Winner had 72 hours to respond or I will select another winner. Thanks for reading and participating.