Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bad Idea T-Shirts Review

Bad Idea T-Shirts sent me a shirt to review.  They selected the shirt that I would get so I told them my husband's size.  It came really quickly.  My husband received the I Love Bacon Funny T-Shirt.  This shirt is high quality.  It didn't shrink when we washed it.  I am very pleased with the quality of this shirt.

Description

  • 100% Preshrunk Cotton Heavy Weight T-Shirts (Ash Grey is 99/1 cotton/poly;Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/poly)
  • Great fit, Great quality.
  • Available in a wide assortment of colors and styles.
  • Sizes from Small all the way up to 10XL in select colors.
  • Youth Sizes also available. (size choices listed under men's reg tee)
  • Select Designs available in White or Black ink depending on your preference.
  • All Shirts are Custom Made to your chosen specifications. You pick the Style, Color and Size.
Bad Idea T-Shirts has some really funny t-shirts.  They also offer American Apparel t-shirts and bottle cap opener t-shirts.

They have giveaways on their Facebook Fan Page all the time.  You can like them on facebook to watch for the giveaways.

I am very pleased with the customer service we received and the shirt we received.  They have reasonable prices and the shirts are hilarious.  They would make great gifts!

Thank you to Bad Idea T-Shirts for this opportunity to review one of their amazing t-shirts.

The shirt was provided for the review, but the opinions are mine.

0 comments: