Friday, October 10, 2014

SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops Cola




Sometimes you just can’t help but crave that soda taste, but you want to avoid all that artificial sugar, so what do you do?  Turn to SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia™ Sweet Drops™ Cola.  It’s a liquid stevia that turns traditional sparkling water into a drink as crave-able as cola!  For every ounce of sparkling water, add two drops of Cola Sweet Drops to create the taste you love – without any calories, carbohydrates or dangerous artificial sweeteners! What are you waiting for?  Ditch your sugar-packed soda and instead opt for something smart that’s still sweet–Cola Sweet Drops! 
I recently got a sample of this to try and I am hooked.  I am a big cola drinker.  Now I will only use these drops.  The flavor is out of this world.  I am so happy that I got to try these drops.  I highly recommend them.


0 comments: