Friday, August 22, 2014

Sheer Cover Make Up Review

I was lucky enough to be picked my Modern Mom to review Sheer Cover makeup.  I have been using this for the past month.  I love how great it makes me look and feel.  I do not like a thick make-up cover.  Sheer cover is perfect for me.  I look flawless without noticeable make-up on my face.  It is a nice natural look that I am going for and I am able to achieve it now that I have found Sheer Cover.  


YOU DESERVE PERFECT-LOOKING SKIN

With Sheer Cover Studio, virtually any skin imperfection can seem to vanish, including redness, dark circles, age spots, hyper-pigmentation, uneven skin tone and acne. Even more challenging concerns like rosacea, birthmarks, spider veins and tattoos can seem to magically blend away. You’ll be amazed at how Sheer Cover Studio’s light, breathable mineral makeup smooths away the look of fine lines and wrinkles to help minimize the appearance of pore size, giving you a more youthful, flawless appearance.

NO BLENDING. NO GUESSWORK. NO MISTAKES.

No other makeup gives you patented Trueshade Technology®. Trueshade Technology® is so smart that it actually adapts itself to match the color of your skin. It’s also designed to adapt to every kind of lighting condition, so you can get a perfect color match with no blending, no guesswork and no mistakes!
Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation contains 100% natural minerals, soothing botanicals and antioxidant green tea. Plus, Sheer Cover Studio is: Non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores, contains no preservatives, no fillers, and no chemicals. Plus, it has no binders, no talc, no mineral oil, no silicones, no dyes, is allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, sensitive-skin tested, sweat-proof and lasts all day!










0 comments: