Monday, August 19, 2013

Total Fitness DVD's sent me the Leslie Sansone Walk it off in 30 Days to review.  I have several of Leslie's workouts and I couldn't wait to try this one.  This DVD has two thirty minute routines.  One to burn and the other to firm.  One Monday, Wednesday and Friday you should do the burn workout.  Then on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday you should do the firm workout.  For maximum results in just 30 days.

Introducing Leslie's new plan that asks for just 30 minutes a day for 30 days to get real results!  Imagine having increased energy, firmed muscles, improved overall health, and a slimmer, more proportioned you!  It's all possible with Walk it Off in 30 Days.  It's SUPER-CHARGED fitness walking!  The goal is to make you leaner and more toned than ever! 

I have been enjoying these workouts for the past couple weeks.  I love Leslie's energy.  She is so motivating and positive.  I worked up a sweat with both of these routines.  I love the jogging and bouncing in the burn routine.  She also offers modifications for those who aren't up to jumping.  

Leslie makes the moves simple and helps me to focus on having a good time rather then trying to be perfect.  This is a great DVD for beginners, intermediate and advanced.  It has it all.  The walk section has great music and will energize you and keep you moving at a fast pace.  The firm section is tough.  I love the chest flies and abs sections.

You can connect with Total Fitness DVDs on facebook here Total Fitness DVDs.

0 comments: