Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gnu Foods Review

Gnu Foods sent me a case of their bars to sample and review.  I had never tried these before and was really pleasantly surprised.  I enjoyed the flavor & fiber combination.  Gnu Foods was introduced in 2004.  They are dedicated to making food that works.  Gnu bars help with weight management, support health and promote regularity.  They have 7 delicious flavors.  I tried the Cinnamon Raisin first.  I had it for breakfast with a cup of coffee.  It was very filling and I was truly full after eating it.  I did not get hungry again for at least three hours.  I couldn't wait to try the Chocolate Brownie bar next.  I have to be honest and tell you that this was my least favorite.  I enjoyed it but not as much as I enjoyed the other flavors.

If you want to know where you can buy Gnu Foods near you just go to their store finder here.  They sell them at a store near me and I'm sure they are sold near you all as well.  I really recommend that you try these.  They are good tasting and healthy.  It's a nice way to start your day or a great snack. 

My family and I enjoyed each of the flavors.  Even though the chocolate brownie wasn't my favorite, it was my husband's favorite.  These bars are entirely natural and great for your heart health as well.  They are a wonderful addition to a well balanced diet. 

0 comments: