Thursday, November 10, 2011

Harbour Stories for Children on CD Review


I just received this amazing CD with stories for children on it.  It’s called Story Harbour.  I have been enjoying listening to these marvelous world folklore stories for children as told by storyteller Zette Harbour.  Whenever I am listening to Anansi Tales from South Africa or the Crane Wife from Japan, I am totally engrossed with the stories.  These ancient folk tales from around the world not only entertain, but they also teach children lessons about gratitude and thankfulness, greed and kindness.


These are the stories on the CD:
Track 1: Anansi & Stories (West Africa)
Track 2:Master Of All Masters (England)
Track 3:The Little Old Woman Who Lived In A Vinegar Bottle (British Isles)
Track 4:The Crane Wife (Japan)
Track 5:The Sound Of The Money (Israel)
Track 6:The Innkeeper’s Clever Daughter (Russia)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments: