Monday, December 5, 2011

Dale and Thomas Popcorn Review

I have been given the opportunity to review Dale and Thomas Popcorn again.  I am so thrilled.  They have the best popcorn ever.  It was one of Oprah's favorite things a few years back.  I received the Sparkling Snowflake Six-Bag Sampler to taste and review.  It came in a nice box that would be a perfect gift already wrapped and ready to give for a Christmas present.  I know that anyone who gets this sampler will be very happy with it. 
Doesn't that box look nice?  The popcorn inside is delicious which is the best part.  The flavors I tried were Hall of Fame Kettle Corn, Southwest Cheddar Chipotle, Chocolate Chunk N'Caramel, Peanut Butter & White Chocolate DrizzleCorn, Twice-As-Nice Chocolate DrizzleCorn and Dale's Caramel.  Each bag is more than one serving but it's so hard to put down.  My absolute favorite is the White Chocolate DrizzleCorn.  I could have it each and every day of my life and never get tired of it.  This is really amazing popcorn.  I shared with my friends and family and we all agree that Dale and Thomas is the best popcorn we have ever had.  You can purchase the Sparkling Snowflake Six-Bag Sampler for $29.95 via Dale and Thomas' website.  Also, make sure to check out Dale and Thomas on Facebook for updates, deals and promotions!


I received the sample to review.  I was not compensated for this post in any other way.  The opinions expressed above are my own.

1 comments:

Yona said...

I tried the Southwest Cheddar Chipotle and i had no idea that I would like it so much.