Thursday, November 10, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review

Do you love bacon?  I love bacon.  I have found Skillet Bacon Spread which gives the flavor of bacon whenever you want it.  It's so good and easy to have on hand at all times.  I am very impressed with this product and I recommend you try it for yourself if you are a bacon lover like I am.

what is skillet bacon jam?

we make this bacon spread condiment called bacon jam..you say what?.. that’s right, we use niman ranch bacon and render it down along with onions, balsamic and other spices . It cooks for several hours until it is a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory and slightly sweet….basically spreadable bacony goodness!  USDA approved.

more information is available at www.skilletbaconjam.com or contact eat@skilletstreetfood.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: