sampler case of Ayala's herbal water to sample and review. Typically I am not a fan of flavored water. I like my water plain. I tried the Lemongrass Mint Vanilla first and was blown away. I loved it. I couldn't wait to try the other flavors.
Ginger Lemon Peel is my absolute favorite, but I love them all. I am so impressed with the flavors. They are not artificial. They are just the perfect flavor added to the water. I am a fan for life. Thank you Ayala's Herbal Water for letting me try these! I never would have known that I liked them until I tried them.
They have offered a sampler case to one lucky winner on my blog. To enter see the giveaway below. Giveaway ends 8/26/11 at 7 PM EST. Thanks for reading and participating.
Giveaway: (you must be a public follower of my blog on google friend connect to enter, no PO boxes, contiguous US only, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile)
1. Go to their website and tell me the flavor you would like to try first.
2. Sign up for their newsletter, leave a comment letting me know you did with the email you signed up with.
3. Like Ayala's herbal water on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you like them.
4. Follow Ayala's herbal water on twitter, leave a comment letting me know you do with your twitter name.
5. Follow me on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you follow me.
6. Email subscribers of Let's Eat 2 Day get an extra entry, just leave a comment letting me know you subscriber.
7. Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook, let me know you do with your facebook name.
You can enter up to seven times. None of the entries are mandatory. I will use random.org to select the winner once the giveaway is over. I will notify the winner via email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email or I will have to select another winner. Thank you for reading and participating.