Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Denise Austin's Shrink Your 5 Fat Zones Review

Collage Video sent me Denise Austin's Shrink Your 5 Fat Zones to review.  I have been a fan of Denise Austin since I was in middle school.  I used to get up before school and do her workouts in the morning before I showered and got ready for school.  Denise Austin is a pro.  She is great at giving the cues and she does the moves well too.

The 5 Fat Zones are Arms, Butt, Belly, Back and Thighs.  This DVD consists of five 10 minute workouts.  One for each trouble zone.  In each of the 10 minute segments Denise uses her favorite fat-burning cardio exercises to target-tone these trouble zones. 

BACK: Banish back fat and define your shoulders with this intense routine that will have you burning tons of calories while toning up.

ARMS: Get ready to show off your sexy arms and shoulders with great sculpting moves that will tone you up in no time.

BELLY: Chisel away the fat and get sexy abs with these core strengthening moves that will have you showing off your incredibly defined six-pack.

THIGHS: Sculpt long, lean legs and lose inches off your thighs when you tone and tighten this stubborn fat zone.

BUTT: Lose inches from your hips and lift your butt with great sculpting moves that will tone and tighten your greatest asset.

You can select as many or as few of these segments as you would like.  I like to do all five of them for a total body workout.  But when I am short on time I do one or two.  They are really fun and I can feel them working immediately after finishing the workout.

0 comments: