Monday, April 16, 2012

35 Pounds Down in 15 Weeks Nutrisystem Rocks #NSNation

Another week on Nutrisystem and another drop in my weight.  I lost a total of 2 pounds last week for a grand total of 35 pounds since I started this program 15 weeks ago.  I have one more week until the fourth month is over.  I am so proud of myself.  I feel so strong and I feel as though I can do anything I put my mind to.  This really has been a confidence booster for me.  Being overweight for so long had me feeling defeated.  I always knew that eating less and moving more was the formula for weight loss but I never really was motivated to do it. 

When I was chosen to participate in the #NSNation of bloggers I decided to give 100% and see what results I got.  I am totally blown away by the results that Nutrisystem is giving me.  I am enjoying the journey and looking forward to reaching my goal.  I feel as though once I reach goal I will know what I need to do to maintain that weight for the rest of my life.  Nutrisystem really teaches you how to control what you eat.  The food is not in control, you are!

Please give it a chance if you want to lose weight.  You will not regret it.  Today is the first day of the rest of your life.  Just think in 15 weeks you could be 15-30 pounds lighter than you are today!  If you want to save $30 on your first order just send me an email or leave a comment and I'll send you Buddy Bucks so you can save on your first Nutrisystem order.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: