Monday, April 2, 2012

31 Pounds Lost in 13 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation


I just completed week 13 and I lost another 2 pounds for a total of 31 pounds since I started my journey with Nutrisystem.  I have found that this is a plan that I like to follow and it works.  I am really enjoying buying smaller clothes and getting compliments about my weight loss.  It took a while for me to notice a difference but I am starting to really feel smaller.  I want to continue to lose weight for many months to come.

Once I reach my goal weight I can still use Nutrisystem to help me maintain the weight that is healthy for me.  I really haven't ever been in a healthy weight in as long as I can remember.  I have always been overweight and I have made the decision to change that for the rest of my life.  It's not easy to resist the temptations of foods that aren't healthy for me, but I can do it with the knowledge that it will help me to feel better and look better too.  

I am so happy that I discovered Nutrisystem as a way for me to lose weight.  The program is exactly what I need.  I love having everything planned out for me and also have the choice of the add ins.  I can eat what I want each day.  I love the variety and I love feeling better and looking better.

If you would like to join Nutrisystem I can send you buddy bucks for $30 off your first order, just send me an email and I'll have the buddy bucks sent to you.

 


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: