Monday, April 23, 2012

I Lost 37 Pounds in 16 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

I am so very happy to report a weight loss of 37 pounds in 16 weeks on Nutrisystem.  This past week I lost another 2 pounds.  I am always so happy and pleasantly surprised when I step on the scale and find out that I have indeed lost more weight.  This program is almost effortless for me at this point.  It's all habit and I just follow my eating plan and exercise plan and watch the weight come off.  I would have liked to be 40 pounds down at the end of my fourth month but I know that I'll be there next week.  Each week I feel stronger and healthier.

I really enjoy the Nutrisystem entrees.  This morning I had the new Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet for breakfast and it is outstanding. It is only 90 calories and full of protein that keeps me feeling full for a while after eating breakfast.

Every entree is perfectly formulated and portioned to help you lose weight.  I am not hungry and I feel satisfied after I eat the entrees.  I am also happy to report that my sister has lost close to 30 pounds in just 8 weeks.  She is really having amazing results too.  It's a wonderful program, easy to follow and it works.  I know that once you try it and see the results you will so happy that you signed up!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.  If you want to save $30 on your first order just send me an email or leave a comment and I'll send you Buddy Bucks so you can save on your first Nutrisystem order.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: