Friday, February 17, 2012

Week Seven Update - #NSNation 16 Pounds Lost

I am so happy to tell you that I lost another pound this week.  At first I was disappointed that it was only one pound lost but I have come to the conclusion that one pound lost is better than none.  I have had a wonderful week.  I ran into TJ Maxx one day on my lunch break and I found a pair of Calvin Klein Jeans that I really liked so I tried them on.  They were a size smaller than the smallest jeans I have been wearing so I wasn't sure that they were going to fit.  Also they are a slim fit which has always been hard for me to get even in the current size I wear.  As soon as I pulled them on I was so excited.  They fit, actually they are sort of loose.  At this rate of weight loss I will not be wearing them long.

Here's a picture of the jeans from their website.  They are cute aren't they?  Granted I am in the plus sizes still but they do look good on me if I do say so myself.  I feel great and I look great too.  Nutrisystem is really the perfect plan for me.  I enjoy the convenience.  I have been steadily losing weight and feeling better with each and every day that goes by.  It's hard to believe that I have been consistently following the plan for almost two full months.  This has got to be a record for me when it comes to eating healthy and working out daily.  I am still going strong and it's actually not hard for me to resist food temptations any more.

I made it through Valentine's Day without indulging in anything that is not on my plan.  That is a wonderful thing.  I haven't been weak or starving either.  I feel energetic and alive.  I feel as though I can do anything I put my mind to.  The food is good.  I get a lot more fruits and vegetables than I was eating before I started and I am losing weight.  What more can you ask for in a healthy living lifestyle plan?  If you want to try out Nutrisystem leave a comment or email me and I'll send you a $30 off coupon for your first order.  

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling1-888-853-4689  or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.  The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: