Friday, February 10, 2012

#NSNation Week Six Update - 2 Pounds Lost for a Total of 15




I cannot believe that I have been doing Nutrisystem for six weeks now.  Today is the first day of my 7th week on Nutrisystem.  I feel like a new woman.  I have lost a total of fifteen pounds since I started on 12/29/11.  I have been active for at least 30 minutes each and every day since I began.  I feel strong and healthy for the first time in a really long time.

This morning I had the ham and cheese omelet and vanilla protein shake for breakfast.  They are both delicious.  After I eat I log the food in the online food log on their website.  I keep track of every thing that I put into my mouth. 

Doesn't this look good:?  It's easy to prepare also, just heat in the microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes and enjoy! 


Ham and Cheese Omelet
Treat yourself to a breakfast classic! This tender, fluffy omelet is generously filled with a perfect blend of smoky ham and a combination of Swiss and creamy cheddar cheese. Your omelet is ready in just minutes in the microwave, or it can be prepared in a conventional oven.

I really enjoy this program and am excited about the results of next weeks weigh in.  I am proud of myself for sticking to it and doing the work to get the results.  Nutrisystem really has it all planned out and I just have to do the plan and the plan works.  You can count on them they took the guess work out for those of us who have trouble figuring out what to eat on our own.

If you would like to try Nutrisystem there is a Buddy Bucks program where you can save $30 on your first order.  Also they have a 40th Anniversary special right now with 40% off your first order.  Combined this would be a tremendous savings.  If you want the $30 off coupon just let me know what email address to send it to and I'll get one to you right away.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling1-888-853-4689  or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog


FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.  The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: