Friday, February 24, 2012

Week Eight Update - Total Pounds Lost 19!!!!

I have finished my eighth week on Nutrisystem.  I have lost a total of 19 pounds.  I am feeling energized and so proud of myself for my accomplishment so far.  This is just the beginning.  I was hoping to drop 10 pounds a month and I'm pretty close to my personal goal.  As with any diet program 1-2 pounds per week is an average weight loss goal for healthy weight loss.  So I doing well above average.  I have stuck to this longer than anything else I have ever tried. 

I am really happy with Nutrisystem.  I love the foods and I love the flexibility.  I am able to move the food around to fit my needs each day.  I like having my lunch power fuel later in the afternoon for a snack and that's totally okay.  I just make sure that I eat everything I have to eat throughout the day.  The order doesn't really matter.  I have been logging my food each day and my exercise.  I can really tell a difference in my physical fitness from working out every day for the past two months. 

I am so happy to be a part of #NSNation and I am thankful for this opportunity.  Even when my review is over I will continue with Nutrisystem.  I love being a part of the Nutrisystem family and I can't wait to be another Nutrisystem SUCCESS story!  I know that I will be successful and that this is the right way for me to achieve my goals.

If you want to try out Nutrisystem leave a comment or email me and I'll send you a $30 off coupon for your first order.  

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689
or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.  The opinions expressed are my own.
 

0 comments: