I received a 47 Gallon Balcony Box from Problem Solvers to review and they have also offered another one to giveaway to one lucky reader. I received this last week and got it put together and filled it up this weekend. I love how neat and organized this is. It really has helped me get more organized. I am able to put things away that used to just be out and not organized. I love that it's so big too! It really does hold quite a bit of stuff. It's so helpful to have and it really does look nice. It's also very easy to assemble. I love how it really cleans up the stuff that I used to just having lying around. Now that stuff has a home. I am trying to be more organized and this has really helped me with that goal.
47 Gallon Balcony Box
- Balcony Storage Box Offers Convenient StorageShort on storage space? Create your own storage unit with this outdoor-safe large capacity box. Great for tools, cushions and more, this attractive box keeps everything neat, dry and safe: accepts a padlock for extra security. Easy no-tool assembly. Made in USA.
29"W x 20-1/2"D x 30-1/2"H
If you would like to enter your very own just enter the giveaway below.
1. Go to www.problemsolvers.com and choose another item that you would love to get that could really solve a problem around your house, leave a comment with the name of that item.
2. Like Problem Solvers on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are their fan on facebook.
3. Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are my fan on facebook.
4. Follow Problem Solvers on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you are following them on twitter.
5. Follow me on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you are following me on twitter.
6. Email subscribers get an extra entry just subscribe to this blog via email and leave a comment with your email address letting me know you are a subscriber.
You can enter up to six times. Giveaway ends 11/25/11 at 7 PM EST. I will use random.org to select a winner and notify the winner via email. Winner will then have 72 hours to respond with their mailing address and phone number for shipping purposes. I will have to choose another winner if I do not get a response in time.
I received the item for review purposes. I was not paid for this post. The opinions I expressed are my own.
Winner selected and emailed: